CSIR-CSMCRI Bhavnagar Recruitment For Project Associate-I Posts 2020
CSIR-CSMCRI Bhavnagar has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below.
Posts: Project Associate-I
Total No. of Posts: 09 Posts
Post No. 1: One Post
- Essential Qualifications: B.E./ B. Tech. in Mechanical Engineering.
- Desirable experience: The selected candidates will have to work on equipment, design, development, fabrication, and monitoring & inspection work of project models required in various salt related field activities. Knowledge of operating solar thermal energy based instruments, solar concentrator, field implementation of integral system for salt yield improvement in brine ponds.
Post No. 2: One Post
- Essential Qualifications: B.E./ B. Tech. in Civil Engineering.
- Desirable experience: Construction and designing of Solar Salt ponds and preparation of civil works estimates as per DSR or SOR, studies related to climatic parameter of solar salt works and experience in brine management. As part of the project work, extensive field work, performing counter survey and AutoCAD designing may be required.
Post No. 3: Seven Posts
- Essential Qualifications: M. Sc. in Chemistry/Industrial Chemistry.
- Desirable experience: The selected candidates have to work on either of the projects “Deployment of Integrated process for enhancement of brine evaporation rate @ 30-40% to improve yield of solar salt in existing areas” or “Extraction of Critical Metals from used Li ion Batteries”. The selected candidates have to work on chemical analysis especially related to salt and marine chemicals with classical / instrumental methods. Development of novel methods of increase in quality and production of common salt and marine chemicals, saline waste management. Demonstration of methods of high purity salt and marine chemicals production at different locations in the country. The candidate will be working on manual dismantling of batteries, solution studies, and separation studies, Analysis of chemical samples, process development, optimization and demonstration of the above processes.
Fellowship: Rs. 31000/- pm + HRA as per CSIR guidelines. The HRA is payable only if no Hostel accommodation is available.
Age: As on the date of interview, maximum 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per CSIR rules.
Duration: These positions are purely temporary for the period of One year extendable up to 31/03/2021. It would, not confer any right/claim implicit or explicit for any candidate for claiming absorption in CSIR- CSMCRI.
Interested candidates are requested to send application form along with necessary documents for scrutiny through e-mail ([email protected]). The last date of receipt of E-mail is 03/07/2020. After scrutinize all the applications the interview dates and time will be intimated by e-mail. The interview will be held through skype or other online app. It will be intimated by e-mail.
Prescribed format for application is available with advertisement. You are requested to send an application giving full particulars such as
(1) Full name and postal address with e-mail and Phone No.,
(2) Date of birth and
(3) Educational qualifications and experience (if any). You are also requested to send all the scanned documents such as birth certificate, caste certificate, educational qualifications certificates, experience (if any) certificate, publications (if any), photo – passport size and any other documents related to the above posts.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
Last Date: 03-07-2020
The post has First appeared on GVTJOB.COM – Sarkari Naukri Updates – Official Website.
|CSMCRI Recruitment 2020|
Stay connected with Sarkari Bharti for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.