Department of Food Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs Gujarat Recruitment 2021: Food, Civil Supplies and Consumers Affairs Department (FCSCAD) are invited applications for the posts of Members Judicial (1) & Non-Judicial (4) for the State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and Presidents (18) and Members (35) for the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions under the Consumer Protection Act 2019.
SCDRC Gujarat Recruitment 2021
(SCDRC Recruitment 2021
)Advertisement for Recruitment of Member (Judicial & Non – Judicial) of the State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and President and Member of the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission in Gujarat State.
| FCSCAD Recruitment 2021
On this page you are getting all the details on FCSCAD Recruitment about various Post Details. Eligible candidates are advised to check the official notification and apply for this post. You can find other details like FCSCAD Bharti Details, age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee, important dates and how to apply are given below.
FCSCAD Recruitment 2021 – Overview
| FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLLIES & CONSUMER AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT RECRUITMENT 2021
|| FOOD, CIVIL SUPPLLIES & CONSUMER AFFAIRS DEPARTMENT
|| Members Judicial
Members of Non-Judicial
Presidents in District Commissions
Member in District Commissions
|Total No Of Post
||Rs.750/- plus Bank Charges
|| Sarkari Bharti in Gujarat
|| Sarkari Bharti 2021
- Members Judicial (1) & Non-Judicial (4)
- State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission and Presidents (18)
- Members (35) for the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Commissions
Total No Of Post: 58 Posts
FCSCAD Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidate must possess the qualification as mention in Rule – 3,4and 10 of The Consumer Protection (Qualification for appointment, method of recruitment, procedure of appointment, term of office, resignation and removal of the President and members of the State Commission and District Commission) Rules, 2020, (For short ‘The Recruitment Rules – 2020’)which reads official notification – Click Here
Fees and Mode of Payment (for Non Judicial Background)
The candidates belonging to General Category are required to pay Examination Fees of Rs.750/- plus Bank Charges
whereas Rs.500/- plus Bank Charges are required to paid by the Candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes and EWS Categories via “Print Application/ Pay Fee” Button, Provided on web page of OJAS portal
- Candidates whose age between 40 years to 65 years on the last date of submission of application shall only be eligible to apply for the post of Member in the State Commission.
- Candidates whose age between 35 years to 65 years on the last date of submission of application shall only be eligible to apply for the post of President and Member in the District Commission.
Scheme of Examination & Selection Process
For Preliminary Examination/ Elimination Test (Date will be decided by the Selection Committee)
The Preliminary Examination /Elimination Test shall consist of 1 Paper of 100 Marks & 2 Hours duration consisting of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) each of 01 Mark with Negative Marking of 0.33 Mark for each Wrong / Multiple Answer.
- Written Examination (Descriptive Type): (Date will be decided by the Selection Committee)
- Personal Interview:(Date will be decided by the Selection Committee)
How to Apply Online For FCSCAD Gujarat Recruitment 2021?
All eligible Candidates should apply ‘Online ’, through the link provided in OJAS website: https://ojas.gujarat.in in the prescribed format from 20/09/2021 (00:00:01 Hrs) to 04/10/2021 till (23:59:59 Hrs)
Steps for submitting Online Application through the ‘OJAS’ Module
- Starting date for submission of Online Application 20/09/2021 (00:00:01 Hours)
- Closing date for submission of Online Application 04/10/2021 (23:59:59 Hours)
Sarkari Bharti – GVTJOB.COM wish you best of luck for FCSCAD Jobs Interview. please always check our blog to know Upcoming OJAS Jobs, Exam Result, Answer key, Exam Syllabus and other Sarkari Bharti and Sarkari Jobs Updates instantly.