GCRI Recruitment for Teaching, Non-Teaching & Senior Resident Posts 2020
The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute (GCRI) has published an Advertisement for below-mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply GCRI Recruitment are given below.
- Professor- 01
- Associate Professor- 09
- Assistant Professor- 08
- Hon. Psychiatric- 01
- Junior Lecturer in Paediatric Oncology- 01
- Junior Resident in Palliative Medicine- 02
- Resident Medical Officer- 01
- Radio Physicist- 01
- B.T.O.- 01
- Medical Officer- 05
- Visiting Consultant for Endoscopy Procedure- 01
- Visiting Endocrinologist- 01
- Visiting Neuro Physician- 01
- Fellow in B.M.T.- 01
- Full-Time Gastroenterologist (Super Speciality)- 01
- Full-Time Urologist (Super Speciality)- 01
- Full-time Orthopaedic Surgeon (Super Speciality)- 02
- Part-time Dental Surgeon- 01
Senior Resident Posts:
- Senior Resident in Surgical Oncology- 01
- Senior Resident in Medical Oncology- 01
- Senior Resident in Radiotherapy- 01
- Senior Resident in Onco Pathology- 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may send their application & necessary documents to given address in the advertisement.
Note: Candidates are suggested to read the official notification before applying.
Advertisement: Click Here | Notification
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
Last Date: 13-02-2020
The post has First appeared on GVTJOB.COM – Gujarat Government Jobs Updates – Official Website.
Stay connected with WWW.GVTJOB.COM for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.