GPSC Law Officer Recruitment
Online applications are invited for the post of Law Officer, class-II (Charity Commissioner, Class-II, in the General State Service, in the Charity Organization, Gujarat State under the Legal department, during Date:15-10-2019, 13.00 p.m. to Date: 04-11-2019, 13.00 p.m. Candidates are instructed to visit Notice Board or the Web site of Commission http://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in for all provisions of advertisement, General Instructions, and the method of online application.
- Tentative Date for P.T:- 02/02/2020
- Tentative month for P.T Result:- APRIL – 2020
- Tentative month for Interview:- JULY – 2020
- Final result will be published during 10 working days after the last date of Interview. Law Officer, class-II (Charity Commissioner, Class-II)
Total No. of vacancy:- 02 (TWO)
Law Officer Educational Qualification:
possess a degree in law (Special) or LL.B. (three years) or Degree in Law (Integrated) of five years courseobtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or State Act in India; or any other educational institutions recognized as such or declared to be deemed as a University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956.
Law Officer Experience:
- Have at least three years of active and continuous experience as an advocate and such experience certificate shall be certified in case of an advocate practising in the High Court by the Registrar General and in other case by the Presiding Officer of the Court or the Tribunal where he practices as an advocate.
- Have about three years’ experience of legal matters in the Government/ Local Bodies/Government undertaking Board/Corporation/Limited Companies established under the Companies Act, 2013 or a University.Possess the basic knowledge of computer application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment Rules, 1967.
Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both.
PAY:- Rs . 53100-1,67,800 (As per 7th Pay Commission in Matrix Level-9)
AGE:- not be more than 41 years of age
Advertisement: Click Here
More details: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Important :- Please always Check & Confirm the above details with officeal website and Advertisement / Notification.