Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 For 1826 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts || Apply @appost.in Till 20 Jan 2021
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2020: Gujarat Post Office (Gujarat Circle) has released the recruitment notification for the post of Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS). A total of 1856 vacancies Branch Postmaster (BPM), Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM) and Dav Sevak.
|Gujarat Post Office Recruitment|
NOTIFICATION FOR THE POSTS OF GRAMIN DAK SEVAKS GUJARAT CYCLE – III/2020-2021 GUJARAT CIRCLE
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment Applications are invited by the respective engaging authorities as shown as under Sarkari Bharti Article against each post, from eligible candidates for the selection and engagement to the following posts of Gramin Dak Sevaks.
Eligible and interested can apply for India Post Recruitment 2020 on official website through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21 December 2020 to 20 January 2021. Gujarat Post Circle GDS Recruitment 2020 details are given below:
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2021 For 1856 Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Posts
- BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
- ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
- DAK SEVAK
Total No of Posts: 1826 Posts
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Vacancy Details:
GDS (Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dav Sevak ): – 1826 Posts
- EWS – 201 Posts
- OBC – 412 Posts
- PWD -A – 12 Posts
- PWD-B – 10 Posts
- PWD-C – 19 Posts
- PWD-DE – 3 Posts
- SC – 63 Posts
- ST – 268 Posts
- UR – 838 Posts
- Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
- The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th Class (Odia).
- The candidates for all approved categories of GDS will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities /Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.
- Basic Computer Training.
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Age Limit:
The minimum and maximum of age for the purpose of engagement to GDS posts shall be 18 and 40 years respectively as on 21.12.2020 the date of notification of the vacancies. (Age relaxation for reserved category as per govt. norms. No age relaxation for EWS Category)
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Salary:
Minimum TRCA for 4 Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.12,000/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 10,000/-
Minimum TRCA for 5 Hours/Level 2 in TRCA Slab
- BPM – Rs.14,500/-
- ABPM/Dak Sevak – Rs. 12,000/-
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Selection Procedure:
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
Gujarat Postal Circle Recruitment Application Fee:
Applicant of category OC/OBC/EWS Male / trans-man should pay a fee of Rs. 100/- for each set of five options.
How to Apply for Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment 2021?
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for Gujarat Post Office GDS Post through online mode from21 December 2020 to 20 January 2021.
Queries of candidates related to notification may be given to
- Help Line number: 079 – 25506240
- Email: [email protected]
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Important Dates:
- Registration & Fee Submission Start Date: 21/12/2020
- Registration & Fee Submission End Date: 20/01/2021
- Application online Submission Start Date: 21/12/2020
- Application online Submission End Date: 20/01/2021
Gujarat Postal Circle GDS Recruitment Important Link:
Official Notification: Download Now
Apply Online: Click Here
Gujarat Post Office Recruitment Application submission:
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or https://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 21.12.2020 to 20.01.2021 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number:-
- Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
- Father Name
- Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
- Date of Birth
- PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
- State in which Xth class passed
- Board in which Xth class passed
- Year of Passing Xth class
- Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
- Transgender certificate issued by District Magistrate as per THE TRANSGENDER PERSONS (PROTECTION OF RIGHTS) ACT,2019.
Only one Registration is allowed for one candidate. The same registration number should be used for submission of applications during the cycle to any of the circles. Mobile number mapping is mandatory for Registration. Once Registered the same mobile number will not be allowed for further Registrations of any other candidates also. In case of any duplicate Registration is found by altering the basic details all the candidatures relating to all such Registrations will be removed for consideration of selection.Any candidate who forgot the registration number can retrieve the registration number through option ‘Forgot registration’.