Western Railway Recruitment for 177 Medical Practitioners and Paramedical Staff Posts 2020
Medical Officer Recruitment 2020
Western Railway has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
NOTIFICATION NO. E/MD/889/VOL VIII/CONTRACT
Posts: Medical Practitioner & Para Medical Staff
- General Duty Medical Officer (CMP-GDMO – Regular): 09 Posts
- CMP Specialist Obst & Gynae /Intensivist /Physician/Anesthetists /Radiologist: 11 Posts
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: 02 Posts
- Hospital Attendant: 65 Posts
- House Keeping Asst.: 90 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 177 Posts
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
- GDMO / CMP Specialist: 53 Years
- Renal Replacement/ Hemodialysis Technician: 20 to 33 years
- Hospital Attendant / House Keeping Asst.: 18 to 33 years
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on WhatsApp /Telephonic Interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 18-05-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 24-05-2020
- Interview date: 26-05-2020
The post has First appeared on GVTJOB.COM – Sarkari Naukri Updates – Official Website.
|Medical Officer Recruitment 2020|
Stay connected with Sarkari Bharti for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.