Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022: Hello friends, Today I will talk through this article about Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022. The Gujarat government has launched a new scheme under which farmers who suffer crop damage due to drought, excessive rainfall, or unseasonal rains will get compensation without paying any premium.
Gujarat Chief Minister Vijay Rupani announced that the new ‘Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana’ – “મુખ્યમંત્” will replace the Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) for this year only.
All the candidates who are willing to apply online then download official notification and read all eligibility criteria and application process carefully. We will provide brief information about “Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022”.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022 : Overview
|scheme name||Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana (MMKSY Gujarat)|
|implemented||by Chief Minister Vijay Rupani|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|key benefits||Providing financial assistance to farmers|
|Objective of the plan||compensation to farmers|
|under the scheme||State government|
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022
Gujarat government on Monday announced a new scheme Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022 for the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, farmers will get compensation for crop damage caused by drought, excessive rains or unseasonal rains without any premium.
This will benefit 56 lakh farmers of the state, each farmer will be given compensation up to a maximum of Rs 1 lakh. Under this scheme, the state government provides financial assistance to farmers in case of damage to their crops due to natural calamities like unseasonal rains, floods etc.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022: Online Registration Process
To apply online for the scheme, the beneficiary farmers will have to go to the e-gram center and apply online on the scheme portal.
Once the application is approved, the sanctioned assistance will be paid directly into the bank account of the beneficiary farmers through DBT.
Step to Apply Online for Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahayak Yojana Application Form 2022
- Step 1- First of all you go to the official website of Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana i.e. https://agri.gujarat.gov.in/MMKSY.htm
- Step 2- After visiting the homepage beside it, click on “Apply Online” option.
- Step 3- After clicking on “Apply Online” the application form will appear on the screen.
- Step 4- Now enter the required details (mention all the details like name, father’s name, date of birth, gender, crop loss in percentage, type of crop – Kharif/Rabi and other information) and upload the document.
- Step 5- After filling your application correctly, click on submit button for final submission of application.
List of Beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana
The list of beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana will be prepared by the revenue department of the state government as per the following procedure.
- Step 1: Firstly, the DC (District Collector) will prepare a list of taluks/villages whose crops have been damaged due to drought, heavy rains or non-seasonal rainfall.
- Step 2: Collect sends the list to revenue department within 7 days.
- Step 3: In the next phase a special survey team reviews the damage done to the crops within 15 days.
- Step 4: After the completion of the damage survey, the list of beneficiary farmers will be announced by an order signed by the District Development Officer.
- Step 5: Beneficiary list will be of two types of losses, 33% to 60% and more than 60% loss.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022: Required Document
- Aadhar Card
- identity card
- residence certificate
- mobile number
- Passport size photo
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022: Eligibility Criteria
- To apply in this scheme, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat.
- This new scheme will benefit all 56 lakh farmers of the state.
- Under this scheme, farmers will also be eligible for additional compensation under the State Disaster Response Fund in case of crop damage due to natural calamities.
- Tribal farmers registered under Forest Rights Act will also be eligible for this scheme.
- All 8-A holder farmer account holders registered in revenue records across the state and farmers recognized under Forest Rights Act will be considered as beneficiaries of Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahayata Yojana.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022: Major Benefits
Under the new crop insurance scheme, financial assistance is provided as follows.
- Assistance for loss of 33% to 60%: Rs. 20,000 per hectare
- Assistance for loss above 60%: Rs. 25,000 per hectare
- The assistance will be paid up to a maximum of 4 hectares.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Sahay Yojana 2022: Important Dates
|Commencement date||10 August 2020|
|Starting date to apply online||NA|
|Last date to apply online||NA|