Exam: National Council for Hotel Management Joint Entrance Examination 2020 (NCHM JEE-2020)
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: For candidates from General and OBC categories, the upper age limit is 25 years as on 01.07.2020. Candidates born on or after July 01, 1995, are eligible. In the case of Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe candidates, the upper age limit is 28 years as on 01.07.2020. That is SC/ST candidates born on or after July 01, 1992, are eligible. The upper age limit for Physically Challenged candidates shall be reckoned as per the category he/she belongs to i.e. General/EWS/SC/ST/OBC. Date of birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board/Pre-University Certificate shall be the authentic proof that will be accepted. At the time of counseling, this certificate must be produced in original as a proof of age, failing which the candidate will not be considered for Counselling/admission.
- General/Non-Creamy Layer OBC: Rs.900/-
- EWS: Rs.700/-
- SC/ST/PwD: Rs.450/-
- Transgender: Rs.450/-
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 01-01-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 20-03-2020
- Last Date to Fee Payment: 21-03-2020
- Date of Examination 25th April 2020 (Saturday) at 09.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m
- Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s Website From 7 th April 2020
- Declaration of Result on NTA’s website By 15th May 2020
|National Testing Agency|
Stay connected with WWW.GVTJOB.COM for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
The post has First appeared on :: GVTJOB.COM :: Gujarat Government Jobs Updates – Official Website.