NTA UGC – National Eligibility Test (UGC-NET)
On behalf of the University Grants Commission (UGC), the National Eligibility Test (NET) is conducted for determining the eligibility of Indian nationals for the Eligibility for Assistant Professor only or Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor Both, in Indian Universities and Colleges. Check below for more details.
Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (UGC- NET) June 2019
Educational Qualification: Please read the full notification for more details.
- For JRF – Maximum: 30 Years
- For Assistant Professor – No Age Limit
- Age Relaxation – As Per Govt. Rules
Please read the full notification for more details.
- General – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC – Rs.500/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs.250/-
Payment will be made through Net Banking/Debit Card/Credit Card/E Challan
Scheme of Exam:
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Extended Date Notification of NTA UGC: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 16-03-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online:
- Last date of submission of Fee through online generated Bank challan, at any branch of (Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank) or through credit/debit card: 17 April 2020 (up to 11:50 pm)
- Correction in Particulars of application form on the website: 18 April to 24 April 2020
- Printing of Admit Cards from NTA’s website From 15-05-2020
- Date of Examination: 15th to 20th June 2020
- Declaration of Result on NTA’s website 5th July 2020
The post has First appeared on GVTJOB.COM – Sarkari Naukri Updates – Official Website.
|NET Recruitment 2020|
Stay connected with WWW.GVTJOB.COM for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.