Oil India Ltd has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2022. All the job seekers are invited for the post of Officer & Executive Posts. This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on Last Date 15.03.2022.
Other details of like Education Qualification Details, Required Age Limit, Mode Of selection, Fee Details and How to Apply are given below –
|Organization||Oil India Limited|
|Type of Employment||Central Govt Jobs|
|Post Name||Officer & Executive|
Details of Vacancies:
- Manager (ERP-HR)
- Superintending Engineer (Environment)
- Superintending Medical Officer (Radiology)
- Superintending Medical Officer (Paediatrics)
- Senior Medical Officer
- Senior Security Officer
- Senior Officer (Civil)
- Senior Officer (Electrical)
- Senior Officer (Instrumentation)
- Senior Officer (Mechanical)
- Senior Officer (Public Affairs)
- Senior Accounts Officer / Senior Internal Auditor
- Senior Officer (HR)
- The candidates must have passed the Any Degree, BE/B.Tech, CA/CMA, Diploma, MBA, MBBS, MD, ME/M.Tech or the equivalent from a recognized Board.
Required Age Limit:
- Maximum Age: 37 Years
- Rs. 60,000/- to Rs. 2,20,000/-
Mode of Selection:
- Computer Based Test
- Group Discussion(GD)
- Personal Interview
- General OBC Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman Candidates: Nill
Steps to Apply For Online Mode:
- Log on to the official website www.oil-india.com
- Candidates can apply through online
- Candidates should ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria as per requirements
- Pay the application fee, if needed.
- Click on the submit button for submission of the application.
- Take a print out the application for future use
- Before Applying, Candidates are advised to go through the instructions given in the notice of examination very carefully.
- Application Submission Dates: 21.02.2022 to 15.03.2022