Post Name : PM Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC 2022
About Post : PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Start KYC in March 2022. Candidate Goes to Link And Done Your KYC. In India, PM Kisan is a central government project through which the Government of India gives financial support to farmers who meet specific eligibility criteria. Under the proposal, all land-owning farmer families would get annual income support of Rs. 6,000, which would be paid out in three equal payments of Rs. 2000 every four months. All those eligible for this reward will immediately receive the money in their bank accounts. PM Kisan KYC
Documents needed for PM Kisan eKYC
The registered farmer must have a valid Aadhar card to complete the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana e KYC document. The farmer can complete his PM Kisan Ekyc 2022 online if his cellphone number is listed on the Aadhar card. For PM Kisan E KYC, the user must complete an offline eKYC at an offline location, such as the Common Service Center.
How to Update eKYC?
- Visit the authorized portal and choose ‘eKYC’ from the drop-down menu under the ‘Farmers Corner’ area on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Fill out the ‘Aadhar OTP Ekyc’ form on the next page, enter your Aadhaar number, and click on the ‘Search’ button.
- You will receive an OTP by text on the mobile number you provided once you enter the Aadhaar-linked mobile number.
- After you have entered the OTP, your KYC will be successfully updated.
- KYC Start Date : March 2022
- Last Date KYC : 31 May 2022
- Gen / OBC : Rs. 0/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs. 0/-
|PM- Kisan KYC||Server I | Server II
|Check Payment Status||Click Here|
|Check Candidate List||Click Here|
|Check Farmer Status||Click Here|
|New Farmer Registration||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|