Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification for Junior Judicial Assistant, Jr Assistant and Clerk 2756 Vacancies Out Apply Online RHC Application Form at www.hcraj.nic.in:
We have the latest employment news update for the interested candidates searching for a long time. Just now to fill up total 2756 vacancies of Junior Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant and Clerk Posts, RHC Recruitment Authority has uploaded a notification at its official website. You can download RHC JJA Jr Assistant Clerk Notification 2022 from below link to know eligibility criteria and selection process. Interested contestants can come forward & Apply Rajasthan High Court Application Form through an online mode. The Online Application for Rajasthan HC Clerk Grade-II Jobs can submit from 22nd Aug to 22nd Sept 2022.
Here in this page, Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Url link is available at the bottom. Contestants must utilize this link to register their names. Check out more info about HCRAJ Junior Assistant Clerk Recruitment by referring the below paragraphs.
Rajasthan High Court Recruitment 2022 Notification | RHC JJA Junior Assistant & Clerk Grade-II Vacancies Apply Online @www.hcraj.nic.in
Now this time, RHC Recruitment 2022 released for 320 Junior Judicial Assistant Posts, 378 Junior Assistant Posts in RSLSA & DLSAs and 2058 Clerk Grade-II Posts in RSJA & District Courts. Here those ST/ SC/ PWD candidates willing to apply must pay an examination fee of Rs. 350/- and other category contestants Rs. 500/-. The due date to deposit HCRAJ exam fees is 23rd Sept 2022. All those applications applied through ‘Online process’ are only accepted by the officials. According to the qualifications for Rajasthan HC Vacancy, contestants should possess Any Degree & Computer Knowledge. The lower age of applicants should not be less than 18 years while upper age not more than 40 years as on cutoff date. The age relaxation is stated in Rajasthan High Court Clerk JJA Notification.
The selection of applicants will be through Competitive Examination and Computer Test. The selected applicants will receive an attractive pay scale. Additional all details on HCRAJ JJA JA Clerk Posts eligibility criteria, important dates, salary offered, fee payment modes, etc. briefly furnished below.
Rajasthan High Court JJA JA Clerk Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|♦ RHC Bharti Highlights ♦|
|Organization Name:||RAJASTHAN HIGH COURT (राजस्थान उच्च न्यायालय)|
|Rectt. Advt. No.:||RHCJ/ EXAM CELL/ JJA & Clerk Grade-II|
|Post Names:||1) Junior Judicial Assistant|
2) Junior Assistant
3) Clerk Grade-II
|Total Vacancies:||02,756 vacancies|
|Job Placement:||RSLSA, DLSAs, RSJA & District Courts|
|Pay Scale:||Rs. 20,800-65,900/- (L-5)|
|Application Dates:||22 August to 22 September 2022|
|Registration Process:||Online mode|
|Exam Date:||Will be intimated in due course|
|Age Limit:||18-40 years|
|Selection Stages:||Competitive Exam and Computer Test|
Rajasthan High Court Vacancy 2022 – Details
Refer to the table below to check Post wise Break-up of Vacancies as announced under the detailed notification by HCRAJ 2022:-
|S. N.||NAME OF POSTS||VACANCIES|
|01.||Junior Judicial Assistant (RHC)||320|
|02.||Clerk Grade-II (RSJA)||04|
|03.||Junior Assistant (RSLSA)||18|
|04.||Clerk Grade-II (District Courts) (Non TSP Areas)||1985|
|05.||Clerk Grade-II (District Courts) (TSP Areas)||69|
|06.||Junior Assistant (DLSAs) (Non TSP Areas)||343|
|07.||Junior Assistant (DLSAs) (TSP Areas)||17|
|TOTAL VACANCIES ⇒||2756|
Eligibility Criteria for RHC JJA Jr Assistant Clerk Jobs 2022
MINIMUM ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS: All those who interested in 2756 Raj HC Direct Recruitment Posts must have the following qualification:-
- Passed Graduation Degree from any University established by law in India or equivalent examination from any University recognized by the Government and;
- Basic Knowledge of Computer
AGE LIMITATION (As on 01st Jan 2022):-
- Above 18 years and Below 40 years.
- The Upper Age relaxation to Reserved Categories as follows:
- Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes, More Backward Classes & Women Applicants = 05 years
- No age limit for Widow and Divorcee Women Applicants.
- The upper age limit for reservists, namely Defence services personnel transferred to the reserve shall be 50 years.
- The age relaxation for PwD candidates will be admissible as applicable in the State Government from time to time.
- The above relaxation in age will be admissible only in one category.
- All those contestants who want more details about Age Limit can download the Official Notification PDF uploaded below.
RHC Jobs Pay Scale
About Scale of Pay: The selected candidates for Jr Assistant, JJA & Clerk posts will get Rs. 14,600/- (fixed) every month for first two yrs after appointment as Probationer Trainee. The pay scale as follows:-
- Pay Matrix Level 05 (L-05) Rs. 20,800/- to Rs. 65,900/-
HCRAJ Fees for Examination (Category wise)
- Rs. 500/- for General, EWS, OBC, EBC & Other States Candidates.
- Rs. 350/- for SC, ST & PwD Candidates of Rajasthan State.
- Exam Fee Payment Modes: As the mode of payment will be online only so contestants can pay their examination fee by e-Mitra Kiosk/ C.S.C., Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card, etc. sources as per convenience.
RHC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
About Selection Process: The higher authority will conduct Competitive Examination for the posts of Clerk Grade-II, Jr Judicial Assistant & Junior Asst. The exam shall consist of subject given in 2 (two) alternative Groups A and B. Aspirant shall be required to pass the subject group of the post applied and required to pass Group C compulsorily:-
- Group – A (OMR based Written Test)
- Group – B (Type-Writing Test on Computer)
Rajasthan High Court Bharti Department will prepare Merit List of successful candidates based on Total Aggregate Marks secured in Written Exam and Type Writing Test Computer (Speed & Efficiency Test). Subject to the extent of 05 times of the number of vacancies, aspirants who secure minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be eligible for type-writing test on computer. Candidates who fail to score qualifying marks will not be eligible for the recruitment. Go through an official notification pdf attached with this article for point to point detailed information about the selection process.
Steps to Apply Rajasthan RHC JJA Jr Assistant Clerk Online Application Form 2022
Candidates can refer to the below Steps wise Instructions to Apply Online for RHC JJA, JA & Clerk Posts at the official website:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of Rajasthan High Court or open a quick link posted below.
- 2nd Step – On the home page, find a link titled HCRAJ Notification for Recruitment of Junior Judicial Assistants for RHC, Junior Assistants for RSLSA & DLSAs and Clerks Grade-II for RSJA & District Courts 2022.
- 3rd Step – Download the notification pdf file & go through the eligibility details written in it for your knowledge.
- 4th Step – If you find yourself eligible, then press the Online Application Portal link and select the name of vacancy.
- 5th Step – Fill up the Online Application Form with your information like Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Home District, Category, Age, Gender, Nationality, Marital Status, Total No. of Children, Education, Address, Contact Number, Email and other necessary details. (Note: Fill up the details correctly as, after submission of form with the requisite fee, details cannot be changed.)
- 6th Step – Upload the Documents (Educational Certificates, Caste Certificates, etc.), Passport Size Scanned Photograph, Scanned Signature, etc. in JPG/ JPEG files with size between 10 KB – 25 KB each. (NOTE: Images should be cropped properly and do not leave empty spaces around photo or signature.)
- 7th Step – Deposit requisite Exam Fee by Clicking on the “Make Payment” Option and collect the e-receipt.
- 8th Step – Finally, click the “Submit” button and register your online application form.
- 9th Step – Save the System Generated Registration ID Number and Password that appeared on your screen.
- 10th Step – Click on “Print Application”, download/ save the pdf file and take a printout copy of the filled online form. (Note: Do not send a print out of the online application or any document to the RAJ High Court.)
Official Links for RHC 2022 Recruitment
|RHC JJA Jr Assistant Clerk Grade-II Official Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Rajasthan High Court JJA JA Clerk Grade-II Online Form 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Active on 22nd Aug-22)|
|RHC Online Web Portal:||VISIT HERE – hcraj.nic.in|
hcraj.nic.in recruitment 2022 – important dates
Rajasthan High Court JJA Jr Assistant Clerk Bharti 2022 Application Rescheduled Dates has announced. Candidates must register their registration form as early as possible within the closing date given below.
|Events||Key Dates & Time|
|Official Notification/ Advertisement Date:||06-08-2022|
|Opening Date for Online Registration of Application Form:||22-08-2022 @ 01:00 pm|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form:||22-09-2022 @ 05:00 pm|
|Due Date to Pay Online Examination Fee:||23-09-2022 @ 11:59 pm|
|Dates for Availability of Admit Card/ Hall Ticket:||01 to 02 weeks prior exam date|
|Raj High Court JA JAA Clerk Exam Date:||To be notified later on|
|Result/ Merit List Declaration Date:||To be notified later on|
|Type-Writing Test Schedule:||To be notified later on|
|Final Selection List Release Date:||To be notified later on|