SBI Recruitment for Data Protection Officer and Chief Financial Officer Recruitment 2020
State Bank of India has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
State Bank Of India Recruitment
- Data Protection Officer: 01 Post
- Chief Financial Officer: 01 Post
Total No. of Posts: 02 Posts
- Graduation or it’s equivalent Preferred Professional Certification: Certified EU GDPR Foundation, CIPP (Certified Information Privacy Professional), CIPT (Certified Information Privacy Technologist), CIPM (Certified Information Privacy Manager) etc
- Post Qualification Work Experience: Minimum 15 years’ post-qualification work experience (as on 01.04.2020) in overseeing Financial operations, preferably accounting and taxation matters, in banks/ large corporates/ PSUs/ FIs/ financial services organizations, of which 10 years should be in Banks/ FIs (of which five years should be at senior management level).
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: For DPO: 55 years and For CFO: 57 years
Application Fee & Intimation Charges (Non-refundable): Rs. 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/ EWS/ OBC candidates. There is no fees for SC/ ST/ PWD/XS candidate.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
- Starting Date of Online Application: 09-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 23-06-2020
- Last Date for Printing Your Application: 07-07-2020
The post has First appeared on GVTJOB.COM – Sarkari Naukri Updates – Official Website.
|SBI Recruitment 2020 – Online Sarkari Bharti|
Stay connected with Sarkari Bharti for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.