SMIMER Recruitment 2021: Apply Online For 41 Senior Resident Posts in SMIMER Hospital & Medical College, Surat
SMIMER Recruitment 2021: Surat Municipal Institute of Medical Education and Research (SMIMER) Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) has invited offline applications for the recruitment of Senior Resident in Surat at SMIMER on its official website.
SMC SMIMER Recruitment 2021: Apply online for Senior Residents Different Vacancy. SMC Recruitment 2021 – Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the positions Offline at suratmunicipal.gov.in on or before 16th December 2021.
Post Name: Senior Resident
- Pathology – 02 Posts
- Microbiology – 02 Posts
- Community Medicine – 04 Posts
- General Medicine – 06 Posts
- Pediatrics – 02 Posts
- Skin & VD – 01 Post
- Psychiatry – 01 Post
- Respiratory Medicine 01 – Post
- General Surgery – 07 Posts
- Orthopedics – 03 Posts
- Ophthalmology – 01 Post
- ENT – 01 Post
- Anaesthesiology – 05 Posts
- Obstetrics & Gynecology – 03 Posts
- Radiology – 02 Posts
Total No Of Post: 41 Senior Resident Vacancies
Eligibility Criteria For SMIMER Recruitment 2021
Educational Qualification: The Candidate must have As per National Medical Commission.
Selection Process: This walk-in interview will be for the preparation of selection cum waiting list for the below mentioned posts in anticipation of final approval of the affiliated Veer Narmad South Gujarat University, Surat as well as National Medical Commission.
Mode of Appointment: On Contract, Monthly Fixed Consideration: Rs. 92,400/-
How to Apply: Venue for the walk-in interview will be D Block (I Floor), SMIMER, Near Bombay Market, Umarwada, Surat and the interested candidates are requested to remain present by 10:00 AM.
The candidates possessing requisite medical qualifications and experience shall have to bring brief resume along with the following requisite certificate(s) & documentary proof(s) (original along with two attested copies)
- School Leaving Certificate (or any other proof for date of birth)
- Photo ID proof (Govt. authority issued): Passport/PAN Card/Voter ID/Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Degree Certificates, Mark sheets & Attempt Certificate of MBBS, PG, PhD degrees (as applicable).
- Registration Certificates for MBBS and PG degree (as applicable).
- Research Presentations(s)/Publication(s), if any.
- Copy of experience certificates of all previous/present appointment(s), if any.
- NOC from present employer & or relieving order from the previous institution/posting.
- Proof of change in name/Proof of change in marital status at the time of interview.
- Walk in Interview Date: 26/12/2021
SMIMER Official Notification: Download Now
|SMC Job 2021|
For all the latest Government Jobs News, Join Our Instagram Page, Facebook page, Watch Video on YouTube For How to Apply Government Job.
Subscribe Our Newsletter For Daily Latest Government Jobs Update in your Inbox.
Important: Please always check and confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement or Notification.