SSC Important Notice for CHSL (Tier-I) 2019, JE, Stenographer & Other Exams 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published Important Notice for CHSL (Tier-I) 2019, JE, Stenographer & Other Exams 2020, Check below for more details.
The Staff Selection Commission has reviewed the situation arising out of the Corona Virus Pandemic on 04.05.2020. It has been noted that the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare has divided the entire country into different zones/categories according to the spread of Corona Virus and that the lockdown restrictions have been extended up to 17 .05.2020. As many as 130 districts in the country, including metro cities like Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Chennai, Bengaluru, Hyderabad and Ahmedabad, have been put into Red Zones with a maximum level of restrictions.
The Commission conducts its Examinations in more than 150 cities which includes all major cities/district headquarters in the country. The candidates are, therefore, required to travel to appear in the Examinations. This is not possible as long as restrictions in movement, including travel by road/train/air,etc., are in place in any part of the country.
1.Keeping in view the above and in continuation to the information provided vide its Notices dated 19/03/2020, 16/04/2020 and 24/04/2020, the Commission has decided the following:
- Schedules for conducting Combined Higher Secondary (1 0+2) Level Examination (Tier- 1), 2019(for remaining candidates), Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract) Examination (Paper-f) 2019, Stenographer Grade ‘C’ and ‘0 ‘ Examination 2019, Skill Test for Combined Higher Secondary (10+2) Level Examination, 2018 and Examinations for the Selection Posts Phase-VIII/2020 will be announced only after complete lifting of restrictions of lockdown including restrictions on travel by road/train/air, etc.
- Dates of the examinations will be announced at least one month in advance for the convenience of the candidates.
- Annual Calendar of other examinations of the Commission will be reviewed in light of the decision of the Government with regard to the lifting of restrictions of lockdown across the country.
- Fresh dates of the pending results will be announced only after lifting of restrictions as the evaluation work has also been held up due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- The Commission will further review the situation on 18.05.2020.
2. The candidates are advised to visit the website of the Commission at regular intervals for updates.
Notice: Click Here
For more details: Click Here
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
The post has First appeared on GVTJOB.COM – Sarkari Naukri Updates – Official Website.
|SSC Important Notice 2020|
Stay connected with WWW.GVTJOB.COM for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.