SSC Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination Notification Out 2020
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has published an Advertisement for below-mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for ssc sub inspector recruitment 2020 are given below in the advertisement.
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2020 Details
Exam Name: Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Examination 2020
SI & ASI Posting Under: Delhi Police & Central Armed Police Forces Department Name: Central Police Organization, SSC
Educational Qualification Of SSC Sarkari Bharti:
SI (Delhi Police) – Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university along with having Vehicle Driving License for LMV will be eligible for this post.
For Rest All Posts– Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream from any recognized university will be eligible for this post
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Physical Details (Tentative):
- Gen/OBC/SC-170 cm
- ST-162.5 cm
- For applicants hailing from HP, Garhwal, Kumaon, J&K, North-East States and some other region of HP-165 Cm
- Gen/OBC/SC-157 Cm
- ST-154 cm
- For applicants hailing from HP, Garhwal, Kumaon, J&K, North-East States and some other region of HP-155 Cm
- Gen/OBC/SC-80-85 Cm
- ST-77-82 Cm
- For applicants hailing from HP, Garhwal, Kumaon, J&K, North-East States and some other region of HP-80-85 Cm
- For both Male & Female Applicants: Corrected with Height
Physical Endurance Test Details:
- Male -100 Metres in 16 Seconds
- Female -100 Meters in 18 Seconds
(2) Shot Put
- Male-4.5 Meters in 03 Chances
(3) Long Jump
- Male – 3.65 Meters in 03 Chances
- Female – 2.7 Meters in 03 Chances
(4) High Jump
- Male – 1.2 Meters in 03 Chances
- Female – 0.9 Meters in 03 Chances
Age Limit: Age limit of the candidates should be from 20 to 25 years as on 01-01-2021 i.e. Candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2001).
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit):
- SC/ST – 05 Years
- OBC – 03 Years
- ESM – 10 Years
For Departmental Candidates(who have served min. 03 Years Service period in Delhi Police/CAPF as Constable, Head Constable, SI/ASI):
- Gen – 30 Years
- OBC – 33 Years
- SC/ST – 35 Years
- SI (GD)/SI (Executive) – Rs. 35,100/–Rs.1,12,400/-
- ASI (Executive) – Rs.29,200/–Rs.92,300/-
- General / OBC – Rs. 100/-
- SC / ST / Women / Ex. Serv. – Rs. 0/-
- Candidates can make the payment through Internet Banking, Credit Card, Debit Card or SBI Challan.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on an interview.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- Starting Date of Online Application: 17-06-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16-07-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of applications: 16-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 18-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 20-07-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 22-07-2020
- Dates of Computer Based Examination (Paper-I): 29-09-2020 to 05-10-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Paper-II): 01-03-2021
The post has First appeared on GVTJOB.COM – Sarkari Naukri Updates – Official Website.
|SSC Sub Inspector Recruitment 2020|
Stay connected with Sarkari Bharti for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.