Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Latest Notification Released for 3162 TN GDS vacancies to apply Tamil Nadu Post Office Online Application Form at www.indiapost.gov.in, www.appost.in/gdsonline, tamilnadupost.nic.in:
Tamilnadu Postal Circle has recently published the Latest Recruitment Notification for the job openings of 2022. All the job seekers are invited to the Apprentice (2972 Slots). This is a great chance for interested candidates who are looking for Sarkari Naukri / Government Jobs / Bank Jobs / Private Jobs. They all can apply for this Recruitment before or on Last Date.
Now to start Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Process of 3162 GDS Vacancies, Notification has published at the official website. If you are interested in TN employment opportunity, then go & download Tamilnadu Postal GDS Notification PDF from a direct link attached below. It is a good advantage for those candidates searching matriculation based govt vacancies in Tamil Nadu. DOP has fixed 03rd of October 2020 as the closing date to register details for Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2022 by online.
Tamilnadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 Notification | TN Post Office GDS Postman Vacancies Apply Online @www.appost.in/gdsonline
India Post Tamilnadu Circle is calling eligible Indian Nationals to apply online applications for Gramin Dak Sevak (Branch Postmaster, Assistant Branch Postmaster & Dak Sevak) Posts in various Divisions. There are total 3162 TN Postal Vacancies for GDS Posts announced under this notification to appoint appropriate candidates. India Post online registration for TN GDS Vacancy will start from 00:00 hour of 01-09-2020 and ends on 23:59 hours of 30-09-2020. All the contenders are advised to apply early enough for avoiding last minute rush on the web portal. The applications are to be submitted online only so don’t send it through offline mode.
To apply for Tamil Nadu Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2022, aspirants must have passed 10th Class exam from a recognized board. Here the minimum 18 years & maximum 40 years of age must for GDS Tamilnadu Post Office Latest vacancies. In a home-page of the official website, you will get the Link to Apply TN Postal Circle Recruitment GDS Online Application. The official website (appost.in/gdsonline & indiapost.gov.in) link available below so go through it and apply your application form.
TN Postal Circle Recruitment 2022 tamilnadupost.nic.in
|♦ India Post TN GDS Recruitment Overview ♦|
|Department Name:||Tamilnadu Postal Circle Department|
|Total Number of Vacancies:||3162 vacancies (approx.)|
|Name of the Post:||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-4|
|Post Category:||a) BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)|
b) ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
c) DAK SEVAK
|Recruitment Category:||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location:||Anywhere in TN state|
|Submission Process:||In On-line mode|
|Application Dates:||Will be Intimated in due course|
|Application Fee:||Rs. 100/-|
|TN Post Official Website:||www.tamilnadupost.nic.in|
|India Post Website:||www.indiapost.gov.in|
|GDS Online Web Portal:||www.appost.in/gdsonline|
TN Post Office Vacancy 2022 Details
Here’s the Community-wise Break up of GDS Vacancies in Tamilnadu Postal Circle as stated in the following table:-
|Sr. No.||Category Names||Vacancies|
|a.||General (GEN)/ Unreserved (UR)||1487 vacancies|
|b.||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||743 vacancies|
|c.||Scheduled Caste (SC)||502 vacancies|
|d.||Scheduled Tribe (ST)||25 vacancies|
|e.||Economically Weaker Section (EWS)||311 vacancies|
|f.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – A||15 vacancies|
|g.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – B||37 vacancies|
|h.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – C||37 vacancies|
|i.||Physically Handicapped/ PH – DE||05 vacancies|
|GRAND TOTAL ⇒||3162 vacancies|
Tamil Nadu Post Office GDS Notification 2022 PDF
So to get GDS 10th pass govt jobs, contestants must read the Tamil Nadu Post Office Notification 2022 as it would help to understand the necessary details. Those who register recruitment form their selection is to be done based on academic merit. Check out all the details from an advertisement before applying online registration form. Here complete info about Tamilnadu GDS Vacancies Age Limit, Qualification, Salary, Selection Procedure, Application Fees, Payment Modes, Submission Dates and other Important details mentioned below.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamilnadu Gramin Dak Sevak Jobs 2022
TN Post Circle Recruitment Educational Qualifications: Aspirants must have the following educational criteria for BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Posts:-
- Secondary School Examination Pass Certificate of 10th (SSLC) Standard with passing marks in Mathematics, local language and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) issued by Government of India/ State Governments/ Union Territories in India certified Board of School Education.
- Computer Training Course Certificate for at least 60 days from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/ State Government/ Universities/ Boards/ Private Institutions.
- Compulsory Knowledge of Local Language for all these post office vacancies.
Age Limitation for Tamilnadu Post Office Jobs:-
- Above 18 years and Below 40 years for General Categories as on cut off date, i.e. 01st September 2020.
- Age relaxation for the reserved categories as follows:-
- SC/ ST Category = 05 (five) years
- OBC Category = 03 (three) years
- EWS Category = 00 (zero) years
- PH Category = 10 (ten) years
- PH + OBC Category = 13 (thirteen) years
- PH + SC/ ST Category = 15 (fifteen) years
Tamil Nadu Post Office Jobs Pay Scale
About Pay Scale: All the selected applicants will get following GDS pay scale as minimum TRCA (Time Related Continuity Allowance):-
|S. N.||Post Category||Mini. TRCA for 04 Hrs/ Level-1 in TRCA Slab||Mini. TRCA for 05 hrs/ Level-2 in TRCA Slab|
|01.||Branch Post Master (BPM)||Rs. 12,000/-||Rs. 14,500/-|
|02.||Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)/ Dak Sevak||Rs. 10,000/-||Rs. 12,000/-|
|NOTE: Refer the official notification link available below for more details about scale of pay.|
TN Post GDS Application Fee
- Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred Only) Application Fee for OC/ OBC/ EWS Male/ Trans-man Category Candidates.
- The Payment of Application Fee exempted for all Women/ Trans-woman Candidates as well as SC, ST & PwD Candidates.
- Payment Mode: Applicants can pay their fee by visiting any Head Post Office or other identified Post Offices In India. Also, candidates can pay the fee through online mode using the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking URL provided on the home page. The Registration Number will be required to pay the fee in all cases.
TN Postal Recruitment 2022 Selection Process
About Selection Criteria for India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Posts in TN Circle:-
- Aspirants will be selected based on their academic merit of 10th Standard Exam only. Weightage will not be given to any aspirants for their higher educational qualification.
- There is no written test in the selection process for GDS vacancy.
- The DOP will make automatically generated merit list for the appointment of those candidates who applied for GDS posts on or before the due date.
How to Apply TN Postal Circle GDS Online Application Form 2022?
Internet browser viz. IE 5 and above, FIREFOX, Chrome strongly recommended for filling up the application form. Contestants must have a valid e-mail id and Mobile Number to register name for the recruitment. Keep ready a scanned copy of recent photograph (Passport Specifications) and signature before you fill the form. Kindly refer to Guidelines given in the notification for scanning the photograph and signature. The steps to apply online are as follows:-
- 1st Step – Open the official website of India Post or Online Gramin Dak Sevak Engagement Web Portal.
- 2nd Step – Click on a link titled Download Notification for Direct Recruitment of 3162 GDS Cycle-IV Vacancies in TN Postal Circle.
- 3rd Step – Download the notification and then go through the instructions carefully before filling up the form.
- 4th Step – Go back to a homepage and press the “Apply On-line Application” link.
- 5th Step – Now, a prescribed format of application form will appear on your screen.
- 6th Step – Upload scanned image of photo, signature and 10th Standard mark list in jpg format.
- 7th Step – Fill up the data required in mandatory fields.
- 8th Step – Check all the entries made by you for its correctness.
- 9th Step – Click on the “Submit” button for the final submission of registration form.
- 10th Step – After registration, the fee challan will get generated as per your eligibility.
- 11th Step – Pay the required fees through E-Payment facility and then update the payment details in the portal through login.
- 12th Step – Download your application once the payment details updated on the website.
- 13th Step – Print a hard copy of Fee Challan, Post Office Receipt and Application for further usage.
Official Links for TN Post 2022 Recruitment
|TN Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) Cycle-III Notification:||DOWNLOAD PDF|
|Tamil Nadu Postal GDS Online Registration 2022:||APPLY ONLINE (Link Update Soon)|
|INDIA POST GDS Online Web Portal:||VISIT HERE – appost.in/gdsonline|
|TN Postal Circle Official Website:||VISIT HERE – tamilnadupost.nic.in|
Tamilnadu Post Office GDS Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Dates
According to the recent update from DOP authority, the Opening Date & Last Date for Submission of GDS Cycle-4 Online Application Form in TN Postal Circle has released. Now, contestants can check Important Dates from the following table:-
|ACTIVITIES||DATES & TIME|
|Official Advertisement Release Date:||To be announced soon|
|Opening Date for Online Registration:||To be announced soon|
|Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Online Registration:||To be announced soon|
|Due Date to Pay Application Fee:||To be announced soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Applications:||To be announced soon|
|Date for Release of GDS Merit List/ Result:||To be announced later on|
|Date to Issue Intimation Letter:||Within 01-02 week after the release of result (approx.)|
|Date for Document Verification Process:||To be notified via Intimation Letter|