UPSC Advt No 03_2020 for Various Vacancies
UPSC Advt No 03/2020 for Various Vacancies: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued notification for Various Vacancies.
Name of the Posts:
- Scientist ‘B’ (Geo Physics): 02 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’(Physics): 02 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ (Chemistry): 01 Post
- Assistant Geophysicist: 17 Posts
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Cardiology): 03 Posts
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Cardiothoracic Surgery): 04 Posts
- Senior Divisional Medical Officer (Cancer Surgery): 03 Posts
- System Analyst: 05 Posts
- Specialist Grade III (Microbiology/Bacteriology): 03 Posts
- Specialist Grade III (Nephrology): 01 Post
- Specialist Grade III (Urology): 02 Posts
- Lecturer in English: 01 Post
- Veterinary Assistant Surgeon: 09 Posts
The category-wise minimum level of suitability in interviews, irrespective of whether the selection is made only by interview or by Recruitment Test followed by an interview, will be UR-50 marks, OBC-45 marks, SC/ST/PH-40 marks, out of the total marks of an interview being 100.
In cases where the selection is made by Recruitment Test (RT) followed by the interview, the candidate will have to achieve a minimum level of suitability in their respective category at both stages i.e. ‘Recruitment Test’ as well as ‘Interview’. The minimum level of suitability in the case of RT shall be decided by the Commission on the case to case basis.
Application Fee: Candidates are required to pay a fee of Rs. 25/- (Rupees Twenty five) only either by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/master credit/debit card. No fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community. No “fee exemption” is available to OBC male candidates and they are required to pay the full prescribed fee. Applications without the prescribed fee would not be considered and summarily rejected. No representation against such rejection would be entertained. (d) Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstance nor can the fee be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply: Candidates must apply online through the website http://www.upsconline.nic.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates must upload documents pertaining to educational qualifications and experience (preferably in the prescribed format), if any, as claimed in the online application, in a single pdf file in such a way that the file size does not exceed 2 MB and is legible when a printout is taken. For that, the applicant may scan the experience certificate in 200 dpi greyscale. Documents like Pay Slip, Resume, Appointment Letter, Relieving Letter, Unsigned Experience Certificate, etc. must not be uploaded in the Document Upload Module.
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 27-02-2020 up to 23:59 hrs
- Last Date for Printing of Completely Submitted Online Application: 28-02-2020 up to 23:59 hrs
For more details: Click Here
For more Updates about UPSC Exams: Click Here
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
The post has First appeared on GVTJOB.COM – Gujarat Government Jobs Updates – Official Website.
|UPSC Updates 2020|
Stay connected with WWW.GVTJOB.COM for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.