UPSC Combined Geo-Scientist Main Examination Admit Card
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published e-Admit Card for the Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2020, Check below for more details.
UPSC releases admit card for Combined Geo-Scientist Main exam 2020 on upsc.gov.in; exam to be held on 17, 18 Oct.
The exam will be held in two shifts on 17 and 18 October. The first shift is from 9 am to 12 noon, while the second from 2 pm to 5 pm
Exam Name: Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2020
UPSC Combined Main Exam Admit Card: Click Here
- Starting Date: 21-09-2020
- End Date: 18-10-2020
For more details: Click Here
How to download UPSC Admit card?
- Step 1: On the official website of UPSC – upsc.gov.in, click on the Admit Card tab
- Step 2: Opt for the E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC link
- Step 3: Tap on the download button next to Combined Geo-Scientist (Main) Examination, 2020
- Step 4: Read the instructions and tap the Yes button
- Step 5: Key in your registration ID or roll number to download the card Click here for the direct link to download the admit card.
The post has First appeared on OK Gujarat Official Website.
Stay connected with www.okgujarat.in for latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.
Tag: Upsc-Combined-Geo-Scientist-Main-Exam-2020-Admit-Card, Union-Public-Service-Commission, Upsc-Combined-Geo-Scientist-Main-Exam-2020, Upsc-Combined-Geo-Scientist-Main-Exam