IOCL Recruitment of Assistant Officers in Finance Function 2020
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Assistant Officers
Indian Oil Corporation of India (IOCL) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 are given below in the advertisement.
Posts: Assistant Officers in Finance Function
- Graduate in any discipline with minimum 55% marks (relaxed to 50% for candidates belonging to SC/ST and PwBD categories) and have passed the CA Intermediate/ CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute) and At least three years of relevant experience in finance function as on 31st March 2020. Experience gained after passing of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate results shall only be considered.
- The relevant field includes experience in the field(s) of Finance/ Accounts/ Taxation/ Cost Accounting/ Auditing etc. The articled training /practical training which is integrated into the curriculum of the respective institution shall not be considered as a valid experience for this purpose.
- Candidates having passed the final examination from CA/CMA Institutes are NOT eligible.
- Above mentioned experiences are indicative and not exhaustive. The Corporation reserves the right to take a final decision for considering/ not considering experience as a valid experience for the post.
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details IOCL Recruitment 2020.
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years as on 30th June 2020 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) category candidates.
Age relaxation for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/SC/ST/PwBD candidates will be applicable as per the Presidential Directives.
Remuneration: Candidates selected as Assistant Officers (A0 grade) will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 40,000/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
Selection Process: The selection methodology will comprise of the following:
- On the basis of percentage of marks of CA Intermediate /CMA Intermediate (or equivalent qualification from CA/CMA institute), the candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process comprising of Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) for assessment of different facets of knowledge, skill, attitude and aptitude.
- However, it may be noted that shortlisting for PI and GD/GT shall be solely based on the percentage marks scored in the chosen qualification – CA (Intermediate) or CMA (Intermediate) Final merit will be prepared based solely on performance in Personal Interview (PI) and Group Discussion/Group Task (GD/GT) taken together.
Physical Fitness: Candidates need to be medically fit as per Indian Oil’s pre-employment medical standards.
Candidates are advised to go through the separately placed ‘Guidelines and Criteria for Physical Fitness for Pre-employment Medical Examination’ before they commence filling the ONLINE application.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
- Last Date to Apply Online: 6th May 2020
The post has First appeared on GVTJOB.COM – Sarkari Naukri Updates – Official Website.
|IOCL Recruitment 2020|
Stay connected with WWW.GVTJOB.COM for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.