IOCL Recruitment of Engineers Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers through GATE-2020
IOCL Recruitment 2020: Engineers Officers and Graduate Apprentice Engineers
Indian Oil Corporation of India (IOCL) has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply for IOCL Recruitment 2020 are given below in the advertisement.
Posts: Engineers/Officers and Graduate Apprentice
Engineers through GATE-2020
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
Who can Apply for IOCL Recruitment:
- Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
- Interested candidates having required educational qualification, valid GATE 2020 marks and meeting eligibility criteria as laid out in this advertisement are eligible to apply for the advertised positions.
Marks in GATE 2020:
- Candidates have to essentially qualify in the GATE-2020 examination in Chemical (GATE 2020 code: CH) /Civil (GATE 2020 code: CE) /Electrical (GATE 2020 code: EE)/ Mechanical (GATE 2020 code: ME) engineering disciplines in order to be eligible to apply for the advertised posts.
- GATE marks of previous years (2019 or before) shall not be accepted.
- The candidate should have completed Full-time Bachelor Degree in Engineering (B.Tech. /BE. /Equivalent) in Chemical/ Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical from Institutions/ Colleges/ Universities/ Deemed Universities duly recognized by AICTE/UGC.
- Candidates currently in the final year of their engineering studies may also apply. However, if selected, they should be in a position to submit their final mark sheet by 31st August 2020.
- Candidates who have completed/are pursuing a Bachelor Degree in Engineering in any one of the following engineering disciplines are eligible to apply for the advertised positions: .
- Chemical Engineering (including Petrochemicals/Polymer/ Plastic Engineering but excluding Rubber/ Oil/ Paint Technology/ Surfactant Technology/Ceramics Engineering etc)
- Civil Engineering (excluding Construction /Environmental/Transportation Engineering etc.)
- Electrical Engineering (including Electrical & Electronics engineering but excluding Electrical & Communication/ Power Engineering/ Telecommunication Engineering etc.)
- Mechanical Engineering (excluding Automation/ Bio-medical Engineering/ Automobile/ Industrial/ Manufacturing/ Power/ Production Engineering/ Mining Engineering & Technology, Mining
- & Machinery/Marine Engineering/ Textile Engineering/ Robotics/ Welding etc.)
- Candidates pursuing/completed their graduation (BE/B.Tech) in combined/ integrated disciplines/ inter-disciplinary subjects like Mechatronics/ Robotics etc will not be eligible Above mentioned inclusions/exclusions in the engineering streams are indicative and not descriptive. The Corporation reserves the right to take a final decision on considering/not considering a program beyond the above-mentioned engineering disciplines.
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Minimum Marks in Qualifying Examination:
- General/OBC(NCL)/EWS category candidates 65% Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe (ST)/ PwBD category candidates 55%
Age Limit: Maximum 26 years as on 30th June 2020 for General and Economically Weaker Sections (EWSs) category candidates. Relaxation as per rules.
Remuneration: Candidates selected as Engineers/Officers will receive a starting basic pay of Rs. 50,000/-per month. In addition, the selected candidates will receive Dearness Allowance (DA) and other allowances, according to the rules of the Corporation in force, and as amended from time to time.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through the official Website.
Updates on Telegram Channel: Click Here
- Last Date to Apply Online:
06-05-202030-06-2020 (Extended Date
The post has First appeared on GVTJOB.COM – Sarkari Naukri Updates – Official Website.
|Indian oil Recruitment 2020|
Stay connected with WWW.GVTJOB.COM for the latest updates.
Important: Please always Check and Confirm the above details with the official website and Advertisement / Notification.