ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification Released @sac.gov.in
ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Notification Released, Opportunity for Graduates & Diploma Holders, Apply Online now
|ISRO Apprentice Recruitment
ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- Graduate Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
- Graduate Apprentice (Mechanical Engg.)
- Graduate Apprentice (Computer Engg./Computer Science/Information Technology)
- Graduate Apprentice (Electrical Engg.)
- Graduate Apprentice (Civil Engg.)
- Technician Apprentice (Electronics & Communication Engg.)
- Technician Apprentice (Mechanical Engg.)
- Technician Apprentice (Computer Engg./Computer Science/ Information Technology)
- Technician Apprentice (Electrical Engg.)
- Technician Apprentice (Civil Engg.)
ISRO Apprentice Recruitment Educational Qualification:
- Graduate Apprentice: B.E/B.Tech. (FIRST CLASS) with aggregate minimum 65%Marks (average of all semesters) or CGPA/CPI grading of 6.84 on a 10 scale in the relevant field declared by recognized University
- Technician Apprentice: Diploma (FIRST CLASS) in the relevant field declared by State Board of Technical Education/University
Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details of ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2020.
ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Age Limit: 35 years as on 23/11/2020 (relaxation of 03 years in case of OBC and 05 years in caseof SC, ST candidates. Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per Govt. Rules.)
ISRO SAC Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Stipend:
- Graduate Apprentice: Rs. 9000/- per month
- Technician Apprentice: Rs. 8000/- per month
How to apply for ISRO SAC Apprentice Notification 2020
Application should be registered on-line only. Read General Conditions/Instructions for filling the online application carefully.
- Opening date for Online Registration : 09/11/2020 (09:30 hours)
- Closing date for Online Registration : 23/11/2020 (17:00 hours)
The period of training will be one year and apprentices engaged will be registered under Apprentice Act, 1961.
Retain printed copy with you and bring that copy whenever you called for documents verification: It is mandatory to produce hard copy of on-line application summary along with self-attested copies of following documents at the time of documents verification:
- Date of birth proof,
- SSC (10th ) / HSC ( 12th) mark sheets & Certificate
- mark card/Degree certificate of qualifying exam (Degree/Diploma) showing percentage of marks in Degree/Diploma declared by the recognized Board/University/Institution, caste / tribe certificate / disability certificate (if applicable).
- Caste or Tribe Certificate / Persons with Disabilities (PWD) Certificate for all reserved categories should be submitted in the prescribed format as given below:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe
- Other Backward Classes
- Persons with Benchmark Disabilities
The post has First appeared on OKGujarat Official Website.