SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Check Syllabus, Exam Pattern, Exam Date, Salary, Vacancy Details
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Vacancy Details
- General – 3595 Posts
- OBC – 1948 Posts
- EWS – 844 Posts
- SC -1388 Posts
- SC – 725 Posts
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Important Dates
- Starting Date of Online Application: 20-11-2020
- Last Date to Apply Online: 10-12-2020
- Fee Payment Last Date – 10-December-2020
- Admit Card – December 2020 Exam Date – January 2021
SBI Apprentice Bharti Educational Qualifications
Candidates having Graduation Degree in any stream will be eligible for this recruitment. Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2020: Selection Procedure
Selection for engagement of apprentices would be done on the basis of two stages as follows-
- Online Written Test
- Test of Local Language.
SBI Apprentice Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates applying for the written exam must read the detailed SBI Apprentice eligibility criteria as notified in the notification. The updated SBI Apprentice Exam Pattern and Selection Process mentioned below will be helpful for you in making a definite strategy for yourself.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Age Limit (as on 31.10.2020)
- Minimum Age: 20 years
- Maximum Age: 28 years
SBI Apprentice 2020: Salary Structure
The candidates who get selected for the SBI Apprentice with the stipend of Rs.15000/- per month during 1st year, Rs.16500/- per month during 2nd year and Rs.19000/- per month during 3rd year. The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/ benefits.
Duration Of Apprenticeship
Selection of candidates will be made for a period of three years on the post of SBI Apprentice. The bank is not obligated to offer full-time employment to the Apprentices after the expiry of the Apprenticeship period. After completion of three years from the date of appointment, apprentices will be relieved from their post.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment Application Fee:
- General /OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PH – Rs. 0/-
- Payment will be made through Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/E Challan
How To Apply Online For SBI Apprentice 2020?
Below are the steps to follow for successfully filling the SBI Apprentice online application form on the official website.
- Visit SBI official website or click on the direct link provided below
- Click on the “careers” tab, a new page will appear
- Click on “Current Openings” under “Join SBI” tab
- List of current recruitment will open and then Click on “ENGAGEMENT OF APPRENTICES IN SBI UNDER THE APPRENTICES ACT, 1961”
- Click on “Apply Online” link
- You will be redirected to the application page
- Click on “Click here for New Registration” link
- Important instructions will open
- Click on “Continue”
- Enter and confirm your basic details asked in the registration form.
- Enter the security code
- Click on “Save & Next” button.
- Then upload a scanned copy of your photograph and your signature as per the requirements. Click on the “Next” button
- Select your preferred options for the details asked in the form. and click on “Validate your details”
- After clicking on “Validate your Details” a preview page will open, check all your details and accept the declaration by clicking on the checkbox against “I Agree”
- Click on “Final Submit” and take a print out of the application form.
SBI Apprentice 2020: Direct Link to Apply Online
Apply Online: Click Here
Official Notification: Click Here
The post has First appeared on OKGujarat Official Website.