SBI CBO Recruitment 2021: State Bank of India (SBI) has released an SBI CBO recruitment 2021 notification to recruit 1226 Circle Based Officers (CBO) in different offices of SBI across India. The online registration process for SBI CBO 2021 has been started from 09th December 2021 and is going to be active till 29th December 2021.
SBI CBO 2021 Recruitment: Check eligibility, Vacancy, Know how to apply
| State Bank of India (SBI)
Circle Based Officer Vacancy 2021
Advt No. CRPD/CBO/2021-22/19
Join WhatsApp Group
| Application Fee
For General/ OBC/ EWS: Rs. 750/-
| Important Dates
Starting Date for Apply Online & Payment of Fee: 09-12-2021
| Age Limit (as on 01-12-2021)
Minimum Age: 21 Years
Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government
|Circle Based Officer (CBO)|
|Sl No||Circle Name||State||Total|
|Interested Candidates Can Read Full Notification Before Apply Online|
|Apply Online||Registration | Login|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Join WhatsApp Group||Click Here|
SBI CBO 2021: Know how to apply
- Visit the official website of State Bank of India @sbi.co.in or click on the SBI CBO Apply Online Link which is provided above.
- On the bottom left corner of the homepage, click on the “Careers” option.
- A new page with URL:- https://sbi.co.in/web/careers opens.
- Click on the JOIN SBI link on the menu bar and then click on the “Current Openings” tab.
- Search for “Recruitment of Circle Based Officer (Advertisement No. CRPD/ CBO/ 2021-22/19)” in the Current Opening section and then click on it.
- Click for “Apply Online”, then a new page appears on the screen.
- Click on the NEW REGISTRATION button provided on the topmost right corner.
- Start your application process for SBI CBO 2021 by providing your basic details such as name, contact number, email id, address etc. and click on the save and next button.
- Login with the registration ID and password generated.
- Upload your photograph and signature in the required format as provided by the State Bank of India.
- Fill in your academic details, professional qualification, and experience in this step of your online application process for the SBI CBO 2021 Exam. Click on the save and next button after filling in the details.
- Preview your application form and pay the required application fee through online mode.
- Click on the “Submit” Button. Your application form will be submitted successfully, download and keep it for future reference.